100% legal hemp flowers without THC and without psychoactive effects. Its appearance, smell and taste are very similar to regular cannabis.
CBD flowers or buds are totally natural products, without pesticides or additives, with less than 0.2 of THC, and of more than 12 different varieties.
Within the family of Cannabis plants, hemp is the variety that is grown for industrialization. To be legal, it must have less than 0.2% THC, the psychoactive substance that is popularly known.
In order to meet the demand for CBD in recent times, farmers grow plants that do not exceed the amount of THC allowed and increase the content of cannabidiol (CBD). The result is CBD flowers that are legal, have a taste, aroma and appearance similar to 'regular' cannabis but without the THC content.
There are basically three ways to use CBD flowers: vaporizing the buds, smoking them or cooking with them:
- Vaporizing CBD buds: it is a very effective and safer method than smoking them. When CBD is vaporized (as with terpenes, flavonoids and cannabinoids) it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream as soon as it reaches the lungs. From there to the brain it is almost immediate.
- Smoking CBD flowers: they are rolled up like a cigarette or can also be smoked in a water pipe. It is less healthy than vaping because this method involves combustion. As in the prior art, absorption is efficient and fast.
- Cooking using CBD flowers: this is an ingredient that can be added to different recipes. Another option is to use a hemp flower-based oil for cooking replacing other oils (such as olive).
If you are interested in buying CBD flowers but don't know how to determine their quality, pay attention to the following tips:
- The fragrance should be intense, the aroma captivating and stand out from any other scent in the environment. An aroma is the first quality-related feature that we should pay attention to.
- Just buy green flowers. Avoid those that are yellowish or brownish tones. Bright and intense green colors indicate good quality. Some premium CBD flower varieties can have purple or purplish undertones.
- Notice that it is covered in trichomes. This means that the flower is of quality. A good way to find trichomes is to take a photo of it with your mobile and then zoom in as much as possible. These crystalline and whitish hairs are synonymous with a flower without much manipulation.
- Make it crispy and sticky. If you see CBD flowers that are too wet or too dry, it means that they are not good. To the touch it should maintain a minimum consistency, in addition to being able to split without us pulverizing it.
CBD flowers are commonly used to reduce anxiety and stress. They can also help you naturally fall asleep (and not take pills). It is necessary to know that they are not for medical use, but as a complement to other treatments.
In our online store we offer you 100% legal hemp flowers, with an appearance and taste similar to cannabis with THC.
CBD flowers are natural, have no additives and there are more than 12 different varieties. We highlight the CBD flowers of Plant of Life or Terre di Cannabis, compact, with mild aromas and available in packages of 1.5 to 3 grams. The varieties, among others, are: Bubble Gum, Joker Bud, Blueberry, Candy Kush, Cannatonic, Haze, Orange Bud, Pineapple Express and Royal Cookies.